7.02.2013

one shadow. . . | jeden cień. . .

one shadow. . .
I am  still

in your dimension


jeden cień. . .
jestem nadal

w twoim wymiarze

(wieloznaczne still możemy przetłumaczyć jako:  cichy, jeszcze, nadal, nieruchomy, spokojny, wciąż itp.)

It is my comment on beautiful tanka of Pamela A. Babusci:

i remove my cross
before we lie down...
together we make
shadows
on the wall


http://www.facebook.com/pamela.a.babusci/posts/4965633272147?comment_id=68850982&notif_t=feed_comment_reply 

Mój "jeden cień"  to komentarz do pięknej tanki Pameli A. Babusci:

zdejmuję swój krzyż(yk)
zanim się położymy...
razem czynimy/tworzymy
cienie
na ścianie
(tł. L.Sz.)

2 komentarze:

  1. Something about shadows... their contrary expressions; 'the other side of the same side.'

    __I like your presentation, here, within your senryu. _m

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks, Magyar, for your contrary expression and comment.

    I love shadows... even if I can see (sometimes) "the darker side of the shadow"

    Lech

    OdpowiedzUsuń